- HANDWOVEN MAGAZINENov/Dec 2020Project-at-a-Glance Article: Glowing Embers (aka Wildly Red) – Silk Scarf
- HANDWOVEN MAGAZINESept/Oct 2020Project-at-a-Glance Article: Ripplin’ Rep – Table Runner
- WEGO’S TRAVELING EXHIBITJan-Dec 2018Color Gone Wild
Weaving Guilds of Oregon
- WILSONVILLE LIBRARYOct 2018Featured Artist: A Season of Silk and Other Threads!
- PORTLAND HANDWEAVER’S GUILDJune 2017Exhibit: Fiber Artistry
Multnomah Art Center
- LAKE OSWEGO FESTIVAL OF ARTSJune 2016Artist’s Vision Exhibit: The Noun Show- Person, Place or Thing
- WILSONVILLE LIBRARYSept 2016Featured Artist: Weaving for the Home and Me Too!
- LAKE OSWEGO FESTIVAL OF ARTSJune 2015Artist’s Vision Exhibit: On the Fringe: Today’s Twist on Fiber Art
- WILSONVILLE LIBRARYJuly 2014Featured Artist: Weaving for the Home
- WEGO’S TRAVELING EXHIBITMar 2013-Feb 2014Threads to New Worlds
- HANDWOVEN MAGAZINESept/Oct 2013Article: Vested Interest
- ASSOCIATION OF NW WEAVERS’ GUILDJune 2011CONFERENCE – Exploring Fiber Horizons: Sky’s the Limit
Won two prestigious awards!
- Astoria Visual ArtsJuly 2011Juried Exhibit – Coastal Fiber Arts
- COCONINO CENTER FOR THE ARTSNov 2010It’s Elemental Exhibit
- COCONINO CENTER FOR THE ARTSNov 2008It’s Elemental Exhibit